I am a computer programmer working on low-latency trading software and occasionally on turn-based strategy game Hexfray.
- C++ Metaprogramming Exercises Vol. II December 2021
- Bayesian case for Lasso and Ridge May 2021
- Lovász Local Lemma April 2021
- C++ Metaprogramming Exercises Vol. I March 2021
- Seam carving January 2021
- Taking website screenshots with Haskell (or not) October 2020
- Element creation event in Halogen July 2020
- Probability of 22 June 2020
- Encoding issues with Hakyll & Nix June 2020
Theses & publications
I wrote a bachelor's thesis and co-authored a paper about a new graph algorithm, and wrote a master's thesis and co-authored a paper about using machine learning to verify properties of probabilistic systems.